[BFET] eJAS Non-Disclosure Form Reminder

Mat Carlisle mcarlisle at sbctc.edu
Wed Sep 27 17:41:33 PDT 2017

Good Afternoon.

Thank you to those who have already submitted your form.

I wanted to take a minute to remind you that all BFET employees must renew their DSHS Non-Disclosure Form annually. Please complete and submit no later than Tuesday, 10/31/17. I have attached one below for your convenience. This form is required for all employees that have access to confidential information of BFET students. It is, also, the form required to have your access to eJAS renewed for FFY18. Please submit to Kim Wheeler at kwheeler at sbctc.edu<mailto:kwheeler at sbctc.edu>

Please keep in mind:
      *         Forms that are not completely filled out will be returned for completion.
      *         If you are requesting eJAS access, you must include your contractors ID code and user ID, if you have one (XXXX352).
*        eJAS access will not be given, if not requested. Forms that do not request eJAS access will be considered notice of confidentiality only.
*       eJAS Region Access must be indicated. It is recommended that you request access to all 3 regions for BFET and RISE.
*       eJAS Models Needed must be indicated.
o       If you are a RISE college, check Other and write in RISE.
o       If you are requesting access to more than one model (e.g., BFET, RISE and WorkFirst), you should check all models you desire and submit only one form.
      *         eJAS access will not be automatically renewed for FFY18.  If no Non-Disclosure form has been received by October 31st, eJAS access will be inactivated beginning November 1st
*       All forms must be signed and dated by both the employee and their supervisor.

Thank you for taking the time to complete the Non-Disclosure forms and ensure you are checking them for accuracy. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to let Kim or me know. We are happy to assist.
Mat

Mat Carlisle
Program Administrator,  Workforce Education
State Board of Community and Technical Colleges
Phone: 360.704.4341
Fax: 360.704.4418
Email: mcarlisle at sbctc.edu