[BFET] FW: OFFICIAL: BFET Training Forum Packet

Mat Carlisle mcarlisle at sbctc.edu
Mon May 8 13:27:13 PDT 2017

Good afternoon.
I wanted to touch base with you regarding the due date of June 15th noted below for the FFY18 BFET budget workbook. That is the date the SBCTC must submit a consolidated college system budget for FFY18 to DSHS. Your budget workbook will be due to me no later than Thursday, June 1st, to allow time for any corrections that might be needed and to consolidate all 34 budgets into one.

I plan to review the budget template with you at the BFET Training Forum during the College Only Networking Meeting scheduled for the end of the day on Thursday, May 11th.

The BFET grant application for each college will be released to the colleges on Thursday, June 15th, with a due date of Thursday, July 27th.

Looking forward to seeing you at the Forum.
Mat

Mat Carlisle
Program Administrator,  Workforce Education
State Board of Community and Technical Colleges
Phone: 360.704.4341