[ATcoord] [EXTERNAL] - How to read a VPAT webinar recording and slide deck

Monica Olsson molsson at sbctc.edu
Thu Oct 28 14:17:20 PDT 2021

Thanks, Doug! I didn't know that you can add chapters to a YouTube video. That certainly would make navigating a longer recording much easier and more accessible. Thanks for the tip.

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]

Monica M. Olsson (she/her/hers)

Policy Associate – Accessible IT Coordinator

molsson at sbctc.edu<mailto:molsson at sbctc.edu> • o: 360-704-3922 • c: 206-914-7187

sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> • Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/>