[ATcoord] Fw: [Accessibleit] [EXTERNAL] - Using CART captioner's transcript as video caption file

Monica Olsson molsson at sbctc.edu
Wed Aug 18 08:45:13 PDT 2021

Hi ATCoords!

Sharing this conversation with you -- see below. Curious if others have ideas or thoughts about this situation.

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]

Monica M. Olsson (she/her/hers)

Policy Associate – Accessible IT Coordinator

molsson at sbctc.edu<mailto:molsson at sbctc.edu> • o: 360-704-3922 • c: 206-914-7187

sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> • Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/>