[ATcoord] Fw: [ITACCESS] FYI - CPP Job Posted - IT Quality Assurance Analyst (ITCII) (job #60383)

Jess Thompson jess.thompson at sbctc.edu
Tue Aug 29 10:05:26 PDT 2017

Hopefully, most of you all have seen this. I wanted to forward it along since I think it's another good job description to file away for when unicorns start making rounds and delivering stacks of golds coins to fund accessibility work...

Jess Thompson
Program Administrator, Accessible Technology Initiatives
p: 360.704.4327 | c: 253.229.8591
Current Projects<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KXjxctpTAa2R06iRksMrjaeiCkphAJzqkwX-awvJh9g/edit?usp=sharing>