[ATcoord] contract language for inaccessible technologies

Rosalie Madison rmadison at everettcc.edu
Fri Apr 28 11:43:29 PDT 2017

Yeah -  but then it falls on college IT departments to pay for this -
instead of it being a college initiative not just an IT department thing.

Rosalie (Rose) Madison
Everett Community College
IT4, IT Business Analyst/Project Manager
IT Accessibility Coordinator (ITAC)
Email: rmadison at everettcc.edu
Phone: (425) 259-8719
--Believe in the power of hard questions and honest answers

Please take a minute to help us improve our IT service by completing the IT
Feedback Survey <http://goo.gl/J3nGC> - http://goo.gl/J3nGC