[ATcoord] contract language for inaccessible technologies

Kukuk, Jacob Jacob.Kukuk at lwtech.edu
Fri Apr 28 11:04:08 PDT 2017

Just an idea, but if we got every college to agree to take ownership of let's say the domain datawa.edu and have each college contribute let's say $5 to pay for the cost of a cloud based server, we could allow shared access to designated coordinators where wavers would be stored and processed then setup a committee that handles the acceptance of such waivers. The committee would vote on how funds and the server are used, but it would close that silo gap that exists between colleges for this type of thing and would not place a specific responsibility on sbctc or any single college.

Jacob Kukuk | Developer/DBA
Lake Washington Institute of Technology
Phone. (425) 739-8350 Mobile. (425) 583-4921
Jacob.Kukuk at lwtech.edu<mailto:Jacob.Kukuk at lwtech.edu> | http://lwtech.edu