[ATcoord] !!RESOURCES tech inventories

Jess Thompson jess.thompson at sbctc.edu
Mon Apr 17 09:10:52 PDT 2017

Hi all,

Came across another resource - this one from TN Board of Regents. You can select any level of conformance and then view the submissions. Looks like they have a form for vendors to fill out, which is then uploaded to this list. I think they're using it as a resource for faculty to check third party materials. https://aimt.tbr.edu/<https://aimt.tbr.edu/><https://aimt.tbr.edu/>

There's not too much there now, but something to look at... and an idea of how we could try to coordinate our efforts (I've also shared this with a couple of the 4yr schools who are interested).

And maybe some of you remember that there's one for libraries as well: http://uniaccessig.org/lua/vpat-repository/

And this site that tests for accessibility and shares results for free applications: https://web2access.org.uk. If you go to the Activities tab, you can see a ranking of products by type, then you can check out the test results of each product. You can also search by disability to see the top ten products as the test relates to the particular disability.

Jess

Jess Thompson
Program Administrator, eLearning & Open Education
p: 360.704.4327 | c: 253.229.8591
Current Projects<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KXjxctpTAa2R06iRksMrjaeiCkphAJzqkwX-awvJh9g/edit?usp=sharing>