[Abawdnavigators] ABAWDS in BFET Program guidance: Supporting ABAWDS

Kathi Medcalf kmedcalf at sbctc.edu
Thu Mar 26 16:11:28 PDT 2020

Good Afternoon,

Please see the attached  information for process and guidance in supporting ABAWDs who are interested in the  BFET Program. We hope this provides you with clear and easy to follow guidance.

Thank you all for your patience as our team worked to seek clarification from DSHS on your questions from the winter quarter meeting and develop guidance for the system. Also a quick thank you to the BFET admins and ABAWD Navigators that reviewed the guidance and gave us feedback prior to release. Your input was very helpful and much appreciated.

This information will be in the manual as well.
If you have any questions or need further clarification please do not hesitate to let us know.

Kathi

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]Kathi Medcalf, M.S.Ed
Program Administrator: ABAWD, Workforce Education
1300 Quince Street SE | PO Box 42495 | Olympia, WA 98504-2495
P: (360) 704-1838     E: kmedcalf at sbctc.edu<mailto:kmedcalf at sbctc.edu>
                      Pronouns: She/Her