[Abawdnavigators] Webinars next week

Kathi Medcalf kmedcalf at sbctc.edu
Thu Mar 26 13:46:04 PDT 2020

Hi All,

The manual should be out by end of day.  Dylan is formatting and adding Appendices as we speak.

I am planning on the following Webinars next week:
Please pick one of the below meetings to attend.  This is a mandatory training for Navigators, so you need to attend either Tuesday or Wednesday
Tuesday:              9-11 AM Manual and DSHS form for Trumba
Wednesday:      9-11 AM repeat of Tuesday
I have scheduled 2 hours but we may not need this long.

Excel Training: This is not required

Thursday: 9-10:30 AM

I have scheduled 1.5 hours but may not need this long.

I will be sending out links for these webinars on Monday.

Hope you are all well.

Kathi
[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]Kathi Medcalf, M.S.Ed
Program Administrator: ABAWD, Workforce Education
1300 Quince Street SE | PO Box 42495 | Olympia, WA 98504-2495
P: (360) 704-1838     E: kmedcalf at sbctc.edu<mailto:kmedcalf at sbctc.edu>
                      Pronouns: She/Her