[Abawdnavigators] Reminder and handouts for meeting

Kathi Medcalf kmedcalf at sbctc.edu
Wed Mar 4 13:35:35 PST 2020

Hi All,

Just a reminder we have our meeting today at 3:00 PM.  Please have access to these forms as we will be discussing them on the Webinar and they might be easier to see if you have a second screen or print copy. Looking forward to talking with you.

Kathi

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]Kathi Medcalf, M.S.Ed
Program Administrator: ABAWD, Workforce Education
1300 Quince Street SE | PO Box 42495 | Olympia, WA 98504-2495
P: (360) 704-1838     E: kmedcalf at sbctc.edu<mailto:kmedcalf at sbctc.edu>
                      Pronouns: She/Her