[Abawdnavigators] FW: ACES Letter Walk Through

Kathi Medcalf kmedcalf at sbctc.edu
Wed Mar 4 11:45:45 PST 2020

FYI, a good resource for you from DSHS, see below.

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]Kathi Medcalf, M.S.Ed
Program Administrator: ABAWD, Workforce Education
1300 Quince Street SE | PO Box 42495 | Olympia, WA 98504-2495
P: (360) 704-1838     E: kmedcalf at sbctc.edu<mailto:kmedcalf at sbctc.edu>