[Abawdnavigators] ABAWD Grant Updates

Kathi Medcalf kmedcalf at sbctc.edu
Thu Jul 23 15:51:19 PDT 2020

Hello,

The ABAWD Grant has been released in OGMS.  The application deadline is August 20th.

Also we will be sending out a funding survey next week to determine the amount of money we will need to return to DSHS. Travel has seriously decreased so I am sure there will be funds that need to be returned.  In addition, any furlough days that navigators take will reduce salary expenses. I would encourage you to use your goods and services to ensure your Navigator is set up with appropriate technology such as a laptop and headset as it seems we will be working from home for a while.  This is a perfectly legitimate expense.  Please take a look at your remaining budget for the ABAWD program and be ready to return the funding survey when it is sent it will be a short turn around.

Thank you,

Kathi

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]Kathi Medcalf, M.S.Ed
Program Administrator: ABAWD, Workforce Education
1300 Quince Street SE | PO Box 42495 | Olympia, WA 98504-2495
P: (360) 704-1838     E: kmedcalf at sbctc.edu<mailto:kmedcalf at sbctc.edu>
                      Pronouns: She/Her
Friendly Reminder: ABAWD, BFET, Opportunity Grant, SEAG, WorkFirst, & WRT listserv emails will be transitioning to the Workforce Student Supports Canvas Community on August 1, 2020. If you have not joined this Canvas Community yet, please contact Dylan Jilek at djilek at sbctc.edu<mailto:djilek at sbctc.edu> to be added.