[Abawdnavigators] Training for Feb 10th

Kathi Medcalf kmedcalf at sbctc.edu
Mon Feb 3 09:56:28 PST 2020

Hi All,

I am looking for any questions you would like to see answered next Monday.  Please send to me.  Also I would strongly suggest that you plan to be on the training call during the BFET presentation as there will be information during that time about ABAWDS and BFET.  There will be a final agenda sent out later in the week, but here is again the times for the training on Monday.  The times will not change just more clarity about topics on the agenda.

Tentative Winter Quarter Meeting Agenda
8:00 am - Open WebEx
8:15 am - Welcome and SBCTC Staff Intro
8:25 am - State and Federal Updates/Hot Topics
9:15 am - SSEH and SEAG
9:45 am - Grant Timelines
Break 10:00 - 10:15 am
10:15 am - WorkFirst
Lunch 11:30 - 12:30
12:30 pm - BFET
Break 2:30 - 2:45 pm
2:45 pm - ABAWD
4:00 pm - Final Thoughts
4:30 pm - Adjourn

Happy Monday to you all.

Kathi

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]Kathi Medcalf, M.S.Ed
Program Administrator: ABAWD, Workforce Education
1300 Quince Street SE | PO Box 42495 | Olympia, WA 98504-2495
P: (360) 704-1838     E: kmedcalf at sbctc.edu<mailto:kmedcalf at sbctc.edu>
                      Pronouns: She/Her