[Abawdnavigators] Admins can sign up for Trumba training

Kathi Medcalf kmedcalf at sbctc.edu
Fri Apr 24 12:36:51 PDT 2020

Hello,

All navigators have signed up there are still some spots available Tuesday afternoon and Thursday morning if any Admins would like to attend the training.

Please click below on the link which will take you to a Trumba calendar with the three training times.  Please pick and register for ONE.  I have had some inquiries from admins about wanting the training as well.  I would ask that you wait until all the navigators are scheduled. Once all the navigators are registered, I will let admins know they can register.

https://www.trumba.com/calendars/sbctc-abawd-trainings

This is similar to what the DSHS workers will be doing and you will get a registration confirmation which is what the ABAWDS would get.

There are limited spots at each time slot so if you can only make one I would suggest you register soon.

Kathi

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]Kathi Medcalf, M.S.Ed
Program Administrator: ABAWD, Workforce Education
1300 Quince Street SE | PO Box 42495 | Olympia, WA 98504-2495
P: (360) 704-1838     E: kmedcalf at sbctc.edu<mailto:kmedcalf at sbctc.edu>
                      Pronouns: She/Her