[Abawdnavigators] FW: FY20 Workforce Program Funding Guidance

Kathi Medcalf kmedcalf at sbctc.edu
Thu Apr 23 16:18:06 PDT 2020

Hello All,

Just forwarding this document to you for information about Program Funding.  This is mostly for Program Administrators but good to know what is happening.

Kathi

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]Kathi Medcalf, M.S.Ed
Program Administrator: ABAWD, Workforce Education
1300 Quince Street SE | PO Box 42495 | Olympia, WA 98504-2495
P: (360) 704-1838     E: kmedcalf at sbctc.edu<mailto:kmedcalf at sbctc.edu>
                      Pronouns: She/Her

Subject: FY20 Workforce Program Funding Guidance

Good afternoon,

Attached please find the Fiscal Year 2020 Program Funding Guidance document. The purpose of this resource is to provide guidance on workforce program funding and expenditures that assists colleges as they determine the best way to fully utilize funds in this fiscal year. For each funding source you will find links to program guidelines and policies, basic program information, allowable program expenditures, opportunities to leverage (where appropriate), budget revision opportunities, opportunities for system redistribution, and strategies for full utilization. Revised versions will be shared as applicable, and please direct specific questions to the program's administrator. Contact information can be found for each administrator in the program sections of the document.

I would be remiss if I didn't extended a huge thank you to each of the Program Administrators and Policy Associates across the Education Division who collaborated in virtual meetings and after hours to pull all these items into a single resource. Thank You!

We hope you find this document helpful as you work with your local teams to finish out FY2020 and fully utilize the resources of this fiscal year to meet the needs of your students and communities.

Please feel free to distribute this information widely.

Nate

[Compass]Nate Humphrey (he|him|his)
Workforce Education Director
nhumphrey at sbctc.edu<mailto:nhumphrey at sbctc.edu> * o: 360-704-4333 * f: 360-704-4418