[Abawdnavigators] FW: [EXTERNAL] First referral

Erin Frasier efrasier at sbctc.edu
Thu Sep 26 10:20:38 PDT 2019

Good morning,

I intended the response below to go out to the listserv, so I am forwarding now.

It has also come to my attention that you all do not have edit access in the Google Docs. I have been approving access requests as I receive them. If you do not have edit rights, please email me the email address you want access granted to (this may not be your work email – it looks like many are using the email address associated with their Google Drive account).

Thank you!!
Erin