[Abawdnavigators] First referral

Sybil Sanchez ssanchez at btc.edu
Wed Sep 25 08:35:41 PDT 2019

Good morning Navigators,

I have gotten my first ABAWD referral here at Bellingham Technical College in Whatcom County and was wondering if anyone else has? Someone else scheduled this appointment for me and so I didn't get the chance to ask how they were referred (via letter or during the interview).

Best,
Sybil Sanchez, MSW

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D5737C.36332C80]Sybil Sanchez, MSW (She/Her/Hers)
Able-Bodied Adults Without Dependents (ABAWD) Navigator
Bellingham Technical College<http://www.btc.edu/>
3028 Lindbergh Ave. | Bellingham, WA 98225
P: 360.752.8438 | F: 360.752.7238
Connectedness * Professionalism * Integrity

Providing student-centered, high-quality professional technical
Education for today's needs and tomorrow's opportunities.