[Abawdnavigators] ABAWD Listserv

Jessica Porter jporter at sbctc.edu
Tue Sep 17 14:46:18 PDT 2019

Hello ABAWD Navigators,

I would like to check to make sure that the new ABAWD Listserv is working correctly. Will you please respond to this email and confirm:

  1.  You are the correct person to be receiving these messages. If not, please let me know who I should be contacting instead.
  2.  Your administrator's email address so I can include them in these messages.
  3.  You have read the email from Erin sharing information about the DSHS decision to implement a Hold Harmless Period for ABAWDs. I've attached a copy of the email here if you haven't seen it yet.

We are busy editing the ABAWD Support manual and look forward to scheduling webinar dates to review edits and finalize our tracking system in the next couple of weeks.

Thanks,

[Washington State Board for Community and Technical Colleges compass]Jessica Porter
Education Program Coordinator
jporter at sbctc.edu<mailto:jporter at sbctc.edu> * o: 360-704-3902 * f: 360-704-4418