[Abawdnavigators] ABAWD process info-graph

King, Kristina kking at wvc.edu
Mon Oct 14 13:19:07 PDT 2019

Hello All,
I created this ABAWD info-graph for WVC's Policies and Procedures Manual and I wanted to send it out in case anyone else had a use for it (and because my supervisor said I should).

Kris

Kristina King
Community Resource Navigator for ABAWD's
Office in Grants House    P (509)682-6613
[cid:7983ac5a-751c-421b-bb34-7655a73d716c]
Per Washington State law, this e-mail communication may be subject to public disclosure. Unauthorized review, use or disclosure of this information is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and promptly delete the message. Thank you