[Abawdnavigators] FW: FDC SeaTac Mock Job & Resource Fair- Nov 20

Drake, Laura ldrake at shoreline.edu
Fri Oct 11 16:52:32 PDT 2019

Good afternoon everyone. I wasn't sure which of us are representing our colleges at community Resource Fairs or trying to find opportunities to get the word out to potential ABAWDs about what we can do. This is a Job/Resource Fair for the Federal Detention Center at SeaTac. As you probably know, many formerly incarcerated people apply to receive food benefits when starting back in society, and so it may help to connect with incarcerated individuals before they transition out. I also know at least some Navigators may be planning to work with formerly incarcerated individuals specifically in some capacity. Check it out to see if you're interested. If this is outside your area geographically please disregard. Thanks and have a great weekend! - L

Laura Drake
Community Resource Navigator for ABAWDs
Workforce Education
Shoreline Community College