[Abawdnavigators] Workfare Referrals

Jackie Garrett jackie.garrett at centralia.edu
Wed Oct 9 12:54:40 PDT 2019

Hello Everyone, and happy Wednesday! 😊

I am curious what everyone’s experiences have been regarding potential Workfare sites? Though DSHS isn’t ready to onboard folks yet, I have been sharing that the opportunity will be available once DSHS is ready. The response has been overwhelmingly positive, which is excellent as I thought originally that it may be difficult to convince people to put in the time and effort to onboard. My potential sites are, in fact, BEGGING for the program to begin so that they can apply. Has anyone heard anything more about when DSHS will be ready to begin processing Workfare applications? I hope everything is going well for all of you, and that you are finding success in all of your ventures!

Best,

Jackie Garrett

Jackie Garrett
ABAWD Navigator