[Abawdnavigators] Happy Thanksgiving

Kathi Medcalf kmedcalf at sbctc.edu
Tue Nov 26 16:27:08 PST 2019

Hello,

I wanted to give you a quick update.  In case you haven't figured it out by now, referrals will not start December 1.  However we do have news that the final rule governing ABAWDS will be coming in December, hopefully early December.  I will be sending out  next week a more thorough update on what's happening.

I had the pleasure of meeting some of you in person today at a DSHS Region 2 meet and greet.  It was nice to put faces to names.

I want to thank all of you for the work you are doing for the people of WA.  I know it is hard to wait for the referrals.  We all want to be serving as many people as possible.

I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving if you celebrate and a nice long weekend.

Kathi

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]Kathi Medcalf, M.S.Ed
Program Administrator: ABAWD, Workforce Education
1300 Quince Street SE | PO Box 42495 | Olympia, WA 98504-2495
P: (360) 704-1838     E: kmedcalf at sbctc.edu<mailto:kmedcalf at sbctc.edu>
                      Pronouns: She/Her/Hers