[Abawdnavigators] Tracking sheets

Kathi Medcalf kmedcalf at sbctc.edu
Wed Nov 13 08:58:57 PST 2019

Hi All,

Thank you for submitting your tracking sheets.  Over the next couple of days you may be receiving an email about your sheets.  We are working to get our processes in place and appreciate your patience as we do so.  We received some tracking sheets that were not the most recent iteration and some that did not use the requested naming conventions. If you receive a request for resubmittal please do so at your earliest convenience.

If you sent the a tracking sheet that wasn't the most recent iteration and you don't seem to have the most recent iteration, please let me know and I will resend.  I would suggest that you remove all older versions of the tracking sheet or store them somewhere that doesn't get mixed up with the most up to date version.

Again, thank you for submitting and helping us make sure this process is working for future submissions.

Kathi

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]Kathi Medcalf, M.S.Ed
Program Administrator: ABAWD, Workforce Education
1300 Quince Street SE | PO Box 42495 | Olympia, WA 98504-2495
P: (360) 704-1838     E: kmedcalf at sbctc.edu<mailto:kmedcalf at sbctc.edu>
                      Pronouns: She/Her/Hers