[Abawdnavigators] Update

Kathi Medcalf kmedcalf at sbctc.edu
Thu Dec 5 10:41:46 PST 2019

Hi All,

We have some missing information in our spreadsheet that is needed for DSHS and is needed ASAP.  I am going to highlight what is missing on the google drive and send you an email if you need to add some information.  Please if you get an email from us, get the information as soon as possible into the spreadsheet.  The big missing pieces are orientation times these need to be set for DSHS to schedule people.  We also need street addresses for your office and there are a few other items.  DSHS needs the information to be able to make their referrals.  If you go into the spreadsheet to help before you get an email this is what we need:

Yellow highlight: We need Physical Street address for your location, not just building remember there may be people who have never been on a college campus.  We want to make this as easy as possible.
Green Highlight:  We need days and times for the orientation, 8-4 is not enough.  Is this five days a week?  If so please put M-F, 8-4.  Or M-W 8-4 and TH-F 8-noon or whatever we need specifics.
Blue Highlight:  DSHS HQ would like a copy of the MOU that you have in order to work in the individual CSO offices.

Thanks,

Kathi

[Title: SBCTC logo - Description: Compass]Kathi Medcalf, M.S.Ed
Program Administrator: ABAWD, Workforce Education
1300 Quince Street SE | PO Box 42495 | Olympia, WA 98504-2495
P: (360) 704-1838     E: kmedcalf at sbctc.edu<mailto:kmedcalf at sbctc.edu>
                      Pronouns: She/Her/Hers