[Wsssc] [SPAM] Reminder: VP Orientation Session on Guided Pathways This Thursday

Lauren Hibbs lhibbs at sbctc.edu
Mon Mar 18 08:04:38 PDT 2024

Dear WSSSC,

I hope you enjoyed the gorgeous weather this weekend - it was just fabulous!

I write with a quick reminder that our ongoing Vice President Orientation Sessions, this month focusing on Guided Pathways with Monica Wilson, is scheduled for this Thursday from 8:00-9:30am<ttps://us02web.zoom.us/j/84788362887?pwd=cGd2d1NXeStWL3JpQ0FyTGxCU2phdz09> in lieu of our regular WSSSC hot topics hour. These monthly VP topical orientations are part of the CTC learning community and are open to all vice presidents at your institutions. Looking ahead, next month will include a session on data dashboards.

In case you missed it, the latest Guided Pathways update was included in last Friday's weekly update. Attached you will find the most current work plan for your reference.

Additionally, I have some exciting news to share! We are in the process of finalizing a potential very special guest for an upcoming WSSSC Hot Topics session. Stay tuned for more details - you won't want to miss it!
[Compass]
Lauren Hibbs, Ed.D
lhibbs at sbctc.edu* o: 360-704-4334 *

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."