[Wsssc] This Thursday: Allocation Model Overview

Lauren Hibbs lhibbs at sbctc.edu
Tue Jan 16 10:52:03 PST 2024

Hello WSSSC,

I hope you were able to honor MLK Day and that your week is starting off great.

I write with a friendly reminder that we will not hold the regular WSSSC hot topic this week to accommodate the monthly VP Orientation topic.

This month, SBCTC Operating Budget Director, Stephanie Winner, will present on the Allocation Model, from 8:00-9:30am, via zoom.<https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84788362887?pwd=cGd2d1NXeStWL3JpQ0FyTGxCU2phdz09> Please feel free to extend this invitation to any VP's at your college.

We hope to see you there.

[Compass]
Lauren Hibbs, Ed.D
lhibbs at sbctc.edu* o: 360-704-4334 *

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."