[Wsssc] FW: MSSDC representation for retreat

Claire Peinado Claire.Peinado at skagit.edu
Fri Feb 9 09:57:05 PST 2024

FYI

From: Rick Flores <Rick.Flores at skagit.edu>
Sent: Thursday, February 8, 2024 5:39 PM
To: Claire Peinado <Claire.Peinado at skagit.edu>
Subject: Re: MSSDC representation for retreat

Sorry miscounted, 14 institutions and 2 liaisons 😅

Rick Flores M.Ed. (He, Him, His, El)

Director of Student Equity & Inclusion

Skagit Valley College

2405 East College Way

Mt. Vernon, WA  98273

C-190E

360-416-7611

President, Multicultural Student Services Directors Council (MSSDC)

[cid:image001.png at 01DA5B3E.57B72010]

"The time is always right to do what is right"- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

This college sits on the unceded territory of the Coast Salish people, including the Swinomish Indian Tribal Community, Upper Skagit Indian Tribe, Sauk-Suiattle Indian Tribe, and Samish Indian Nation.
We are so glad you are here! SVC Student Services are generally available on campus Monday through Friday 8am – 5pm.  For additional information, including specific departmental hours, please visit our website<http://www.skagit.edu/hours>.