[Wsssc] WSAC Financial Trainings

Lauren Hibbs lhibbs at sbctc.edu
Fri Feb 9 09:15:36 PST 2024

Good morning,

Sharing with you WSAC resources mentioned in the WSSSC meeting Thursday.

The 12th Year Campaign Resources and Trainings is led by Christina Winstead is the Associate Director for Outreach, at WSAC her email is christinaw at wsac.wa.gov<mailto:christinaw at wsac.wa.gov>.

The 12th Year Campaign website with resources
https://wsac.wa.gov/12th-year-campaign

The 12th Year Padlet
https://padlet.com/christinaw12/12th-year-campaign-volunteer-resources-qkt55g97zt8qivaw
[https://padlet.pics/1/image?t=ar_2,c_lfill,dpr_1,f_jpg,g_auto,h_600,w_1200&url=https%3A%2F%2Fassets.padletcdn.com%2Fstatic%2Fpadlets%2Fqkt55g97zt8qivaw%2Fexports%2Fpeek%2F1678734834%2FQkFoN0J6b1BjSFZpYkdsalgydGxlVWtpRlhGcmREVTFaemszZW5RNGNXbDJZWGNHT2daRlZEb01kbVZ5YzJsdmJra2lEekUyTnpnM016UTRNelFHT3daRy0tMDU3MmJkOGM0NTBiNThlNTRiZGIzY2UxMDhkMjM2NzIwZmI2OTJkYw--]<https://padlet.com/christinaw12/12th-year-campaign-volunteer-resources-qkt55g97zt8qivaw>
12th Year Campaign Volunteer Resources<https://padlet.com/christinaw12/12th-year-campaign-volunteer-resources-qkt55g97zt8qivaw>
Thank you for volunteering for a 12th Year Campaign Event! These resources will help you as you assist students with completing financial aid and admissions applications.
padlet.com
Best,

[Compass]Yokiko Hayashi-Saguil
Pronouns:<https://www.mypronouns.org/sharing> She/Her/Hers

Policy Associate, Student Services

yhayashi-saguil at sbctc.edu<mailto:yhayashi-saguil at sbctc.edu> * o: 360-704-4319 * f: 360-704-4418

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."