[Wsssc] Council letters

Claire Peinado Claire.Peinado at skagit.edu
Fri Feb 9 08:49:22 PST 2024

Good morning,

Following up on yesterday's WSSSC conversation, I'm attaching 3 letters from our Councils for review:

MSSDC
DSSC
ARC

We'll find a time to discuss in a future meeting, possibly during a Thursday morning Hot Topics session?

Claire

Claire E. Peinado, PhD
Vice President for Student Services
Skagit Valley College
p: (360) 416-7961
appt: (360) 416-2564
pronouns: she, her
President, Washington State Student Services Commission (WSSSC)