[Wsssc] Conduct officer reporting

Krista Francis KFrancis at pencol.edu
Mon Apr 15 10:14:21 PDT 2024

Our Associate Dean for Enrollment Services is our Conduct Officer. Our Associate Dean for Advising and Support Services is the chair of our CARE team.
They both report to me. I am the Conduct Review Officer.

Krista (she|her|hers)

Krista Francis | VP of Student Services
Peninsula College | 1502 E. Lauridsen Blvd. | Port Angeles, WA 98362