[Wsssc] WSSSC Fall Meeting Agenda

Claire Peinado Claire.Peinado at skagit.edu
Wed Sep 27 11:50:59 PDT 2023

Hello WSSSC Colleagues,

I'm looking forward to seeing you at our upcoming Fall WSSSC meeting at Walla Walla Community College on October 12-13.  A no-host dinner invitation for Wednesday evening, 10/11, has also been sent out by Lauren Hibbs.  You are encouraged to join any and all of these activities, and I want to thank our host, Graydon Stanley, in welcoming us to Walla Walla.

I have attached the agenda for your reference.

Safe travels and smooth sailing through these first few weeks of Fall Quarter.

Claire

Claire E. Peinado, PhD
Vice President for Student Services
Skagit Valley College
p: (360) 416-7961
appt: (360) 416-2564
pronouns: she, her
President, Washington State Student Services Commission (WSSSC)