[Wsssc] Financial Aid office hours

Judith Hernandez Chapar j.hernandezchapar at bellevuecollege.edu
Thu Sep 7 14:44:03 PDT 2023

Hello,

Bellevue College's financial aid office is open M-W and Fridays 8-5. On Thursdays, staff focus their work on processing students' files.

Judith Hernández Chapar, Ph.D. (She/Her/Hers)
Interim Associate Vice President, Student Affairs
425.564.2211
3000 Landerholm Circle SE, Room U307
Bellevue, WA 98007
bellevuecollege.edu<http://bellevuecollege.edu/>

[cid:b6620daf-bc7f-4b6e-9630-ed3ee65395b6]
[https://res.cdn.office.net/assets/bookwithme/misc/CalendarPerson20px.png]<https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/689ee1bee8e141bd9daa40be27049d04@bellevuecollege.edu?anonymous&ep=signature>              Book time to meet with me<https://outlook.office.com/bookwithme/user/689ee1bee8e141bd9daa40be27049d04@bellevuecollege.edu?anonymous&ep=signature>