[Wsssc] Fall WSSSC Registration & Hotel Info

Leslie Blackaby lblackaby at yvcc.edu
Tue Sep 5 12:34:17 PDT 2023

Hello, Lauren.  I look forward to the meeting.  Is there a particular hotel block we should be referencing when reserving our hotel rooms?

Thank you,

[cid:image002.png at 01D7D251.E603ED80]Leslie Blackaby
         Dean, Student Services
         Yakima Valley College
         509.574.6867
         lblackaby at yvcc.edu<mailto:lblackaby at yvcc.edu> or