[Wsssc] Presentation to FAC: Gainful Employment Updates

Lauren Hibbs lhibbs at sbctc.edu
Thu Nov 16 14:29:29 PST 2023

Dear WSSSC Members,

Following today's hot topics and insightful Gainful Employment presentation by SBCTC Policy and Research Director, Summer Kenneson, there was a unanimous request from the membership for the same presentation (including reassurances) to be extended as an opportunity for the FAC.

SBCTC FAC liaison Yokiko Hayashi-Saguil is in the process of coordinating this presentation opportunity with FAC leadership. We wanted to keep you informed of these developments and express our support for our financial aid colleagues as we work towards facilitating valuable information sharing within our community.

If you have any questions or input regarding this matter, please feel free to reach out.

Warm Regards,

Lauren Hibbs, Ed.D

lhibbs at sbctc.edu* o: 360-704-4334 *

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."