[Wsssc] UPDATE: Free/Reduced-Price Meal Pilot Program

Lauren Hibbs lhibbs at sbctc.edu
Thu Jun 22 15:29:22 PDT 2023

MEAL PILOT UPDATE:

It was recently brought to our attention that the guidelines had conflicting information provided on how many colleges will be selected as pilots for the Free/Reduced Price Meal Pilot Program. Thank you to those that shared this observation with us!

We have updated pg. 4 of the guidelines (attached) to reflect the actual number of colleges on each side of the mountains as follows:

"Four community and technical colleges, two on each side of the Cascade mountains (4 total CTC's), will be selected to participate by the State Board for Community and Technical Colleges (SBCTC)."

We apologize for any confusion and greatly appreciate the opportunity to correct the guidelines. We encourage interested colleges to apply.

Kindly,

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D9A51D.C3FF1890]Jennifer Dellinger
Policy Associate, Student Services
Student Support Programs
WA State Board for Community & Technical Colleges
jdellinger at sbctc.edu<mailto:jdellinger at sbctc.edu> / 360.704.4339

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."