[Wsssc] Holiday Pause on Hot Topics

Lauren Hibbs lhibbs at sbctc.edu
Wed Dec 20 08:25:48 PST 2023

Dear WSSSC,

As we approach the holiday season, I write to share that we will be pausing our weekly hot topics discussions until January 11, 2024. This break is aimed to encourage the focus on well-being, rest, spending time with loved ones, and recharge for the upcoming year.

I cannot express enough how much we have appreciated your active participation in these discussions throughout the year and look forward to resuming our insightful conversations in January. In the meantime, we hope you have a wonderful holiday break, filled with relaxation, joy, and meaningful moments.

As a reminder, SBCTC will be starting a monthly professional development series for all Vice Presidents, to commence the third Thursday of each month, starting January 18, 2024. If you need the calendar invite resent, please let me know. Tentative Schedule:
Jan 18- Allocation Model
Feb 15 – DEI Initiative
Mar 21 - Guided Pathways/Student Success
Apr 18 – Data Dashboards
May 16 – Accreditation
June 20 – TBD

If there are any urgent matters or specific topics you'd like to address during this break period, please feel free to reach out.

From SBCTC team, wishing you a rejuvenating holiday season and a fantastic start to the new year.

[Compass]
Lauren Hibbs, Ed.D
lhibbs at sbctc.edu• o: 360-704-4334 •
sbctc.edu<https://www.sbctc.edu/> • Twitter: @SBCTCWashington<https://twitter.com/SBCTCWashington> • Facebook: @WASBCTC<https://www.facebook.com/wasbctc/>

SBCTC Vision:

“Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities.”