[Wsssc] FW: faculty guide on disruptive behavior

Campbell, Connan Connan.Campbell at scc.spokane.edu
Thu Dec 7 09:50:53 PST 2023

This brief guide was developed in collaboration with our faculty union.

It is intended to serve as a quick reference tool, not a full training manual, and includes specific references to our codes.

Connan Campbell
Interim Vice President of Student Services

Spokane Community College
1810 North Greene St.
Main Building (1), Room R228
Spokane, Washington 99217
509-533-7015
connan.campbell at scc.spokane.edu<mailto:connan.campbell at scc.spokane.edu>

students first | transformative experiences
inclusive communities | responsible leadership