[Wsssc] Fall Transfer Fairs

Lauren Hibbs lhibbs at sbctc.edu
Thu Aug 17 11:58:52 PDT 2023

Dear WSSSC,

We currently have the below colleges interested in participating in the Fall transfer workshops hosted by the The Washington Council for High School-College Relations (WCHSCR<https://www.wa-council.org/>). If you are not on this list and interested in participating (see more detailed info below) please email me directly at jtraugott at sbctc.edu<mailto:jtraugott at sbctc.edu>

Grays Harbor College
Everett Community College
Big Bend Community College
Cascadia College