[Wsssc] College Promise Coalition + survey request | August 2023

Lauren Hibbs lhibbs at sbctc.edu
Wed Aug 16 09:31:53 PDT 2023

REQUEST: College Promise Coalition is running a series of very short surveys over the next few months to hear from both students and people not pursuing post-HS education/training about a variety of topics. Responses will help inform messaging this fall and winter. Could you share the survey link with student-facing organizations / students and young people in your network? There is language below that you can use. There will be gift card drawings to thank students for their time and contributions.

Thank you!

***

Hello!

I’m reaching out with an opportunity for young people to share their voices. The College Promise Coalition brings together leaders and advocates from education, business, labor and community-based organizations. We work together to ensure Washington students can pursue and achieve post-high school credentials - such as a degree, apprenticeship, or certificate - that lead to career and community success in our state.

Students’ voices matter! CPC wants to hear from people<https://forms.gle/AiZrDMmpnDpCnPs98> who both do and don't attend postsecondary education and training programs about how and why they made their choices, as well as challenges faced and supports received. Experiences and stories will help make the case for ongoing investments in postsecondary education in Washington!

We will randomly select two respondents to receive a $25 Visa gift card! Deadline for participating is Sept. 15.

SURVEY LINK: https://forms.gle/AiZrDMmpnDpCnPs98