[Wsssc] FW: 200 FTE / #5194 / Numbers for Each College

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Fri Oct 22 07:08:20 PDT 2021

WSSSC: FYI below and attached, State Board approval of SB 5194 allocations.

 Joe

jholliday at sbctc.edu. o: 360-704-4334 . f: 360-704-4418

sbctc.edu . Twitter: @SBCTCWashington . Facebook: @WASBCTC

SBCTC Vision:

"Leading with racial equity, our colleges maximize student potential and transform lives within a culture of belonging that advances racial, social, and economic justice in service to our diverse communities."