[Wsssc] FW: Running Start Recommendations, draft

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Wed Mar 18 12:58:55 PDT 2020

WSSSC: Carli Schiffner asked me to share this draft Running Start guidance in advance of our 7:30 AM call tomorrow. See below.

WSSSC President Jess Gilmore is finalizing an agenda for the call and will send it out with call-in information this afternoon.

For those of you unable to join the call tomorrow, I will take notes and distribute them after WSSSC Exec reviews them.

Talk soon.

Joe