[Wsssc] Technology Tools Event and Hobsons Event

Joe Holliday jholliday at sbctc.edu
Wed Jan 3 15:26:09 PST 2018

I hit send too soon, meant to paste this into my previous email just now, in relation to the potential problem with March 8-9:

Subject: student success summit - your availability?

I'm doing a quick poll to determine a date for a Student Success Summit we are putting together for all WA Colleges to get together and share best practices, hear from thought leaders, discuss the latest trends around using data insights to drive action by advising and support staff, and ideas of all kinds to improve student outcomes. We would love for the folks at to join our event! If you are interested in attending, can you tell me if any of the following dates would work for you (tentatively, location will be at Pierce College, South Puget Sound, or Clover Park).

-          March 8 or 9
-          March 13, 14, or 15
-          March 20, 21, or 22

We greatly appreciate your input. Have a great day.

Julia
--
Julia Zuercher
Starfish Account Executive, Hobsons

[Joe]
Joe Holliday
Director of Student Services

[SBCTC_Anniversary Logo_WhtGold_Round3OUT_v1_MC]

1300 Quince Street SE, PO Box 42495
Olympia, Washington  98504-2495
360-704-4334