[Wctcca] Fall Training - Updated Information!!!

Jennifer Houge wctccapres at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 14:44:10 PDT 2023

Hi Everyone!

Thanks to our amazing Executive Team, we now are live with PayPal on our
WCTCCA website to make it easier for you all to pay dues and register for
trainings! I just tried it and it worked smoothly and painlessly.

We hope you all can join us on October 27th for Ethics training with Eric
Ström. Again, here is the link:
https://www.wctcca.org/upcoming-conferences-and-trainings

Thank you!

Jennifer (She/Her/Hers)
*Jennifer Houge, MS LMHC*
*WCTCCA **President*

*360-261-8601*
*wctccapres at gmail.com <wctccapres at gmail.com>*

*"My religion is simple.  My religion is kindness." - Dalai Lama*