[Wctcca] Job Posting at Walla Walla Community College

Paris A Davis paris.davis at wwcc.edu
Wed May 31 11:19:19 PDT 2023

Hello,

I am sharing a job posting as we are hiring a tenure-track Human and Social Services Instructor at Walla Walla Community College.  If you know anyone who may be interested, please share this link: https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/wwcc/jobs/4061825/human-social-services-instructor

Thank you,
Paris

Paris Davis, LICSW (she/her)

Mental Health Counselor & Academic Advisor

Walla Walla Community College

Mobile: (509) 223-2026 (text available) | Email: paris.davis at wwcc.edu

Schedule an Appointment Online<https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/WWCCCounselingServices1@wwcc.edu/bookings/>

WWCC Counseling Services Webpage<https://www.wwcc.edu/advising/personal-counseling/>

​

During the quarter my office hours are Monday-Friday, 8:30am-4:00pm.  Appointments can be scheduled here<https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/WWCCCounselingServices1@wwcc.edu/bookings/>, contact me or call the Student Success Center at (509) 223-2037.

Try our free app TalkCampus<https://www.talkcampus.io/sign-up>, a 24/7, anonymous, free app where you can talk with other students from around the world about the ups and downs of life. Your student email address (with your name) will give you free access, just download TalkCampus from the app stores. More info here: TalkCampus Sign-up<https://www.talkcampus.io/sign-up>

If you are in distress and need urgent mental health care, please call (available 24 hours):

911 - for emergency

988 - for National Suicide Prevention Lifeline

Text HOME to 741741 to text with a crisis counselor - Crisis Text Line

Walla Walla Crisis Response: (509) 524-2999

Blue Mountain Health Cooperative in Walla Walla - free, walk-in counseling services: (509) 973-5788

YWCA Crisis Line: WW (509) 529-9922/Clarkston (800) 669-3176

Clarkston Crisis: 1 (800) 970-3785

Umatilla Region Crisis Line - (541) 240-8030

Trevor Life Line (LGBTQ): (866) 488-7386

Trans Life Line: (877) 565-8860

National Sexual Assault Hotline: (800) 656-4673

**Electronic Privacy Notice. This e-mail, and any attachments, contains information that is, or may be, covered by electronic communications privacy laws, and is also confidential and proprietary in nature. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner. Instead, please reply to the sender that you have received this communication in error, and then immediately delete it. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

[cid:e83e7169-12cd-4d83-87f8-659995071622]