[Wctcca] Tenure Track position open at Tacoma Community College

Bell, Nigeria nbell at tacomacc.edu
Wed May 24 15:44:59 PDT 2023

Hello Colleagues!

I hope this email finds you all well.

I’m reaching to share news about an opening for a Tenure Track Faculty Counselor position<https://www.schooljobs.com/careers/tacomacc/jobs/4026197/counselor> here at Tacoma Community College (TCC).  Please take time to apply for this opportunity yourself or share it with those who may be interested. Currently, we use a hybrid model to provide mental health and wellness services to our students.

To learn more about our campus and vaccination requirements, please visit the Employment section of TCC's website<https://www.tacomacc.edu/about/employment/>. Take good care!

Very respectfully,

Nigeria Bell, M.Ed., MA., LMFT (she/he)

Faculty Counselor

Department Chair

Tacoma Community College

nbell at tacomacc.edu<mailto:nbell at tacomacc.edu>

253-566-5046

-24 hour Pierce County Crisis Line: 1-800-576-7764

-King County Crisis Line: 1-866-427-4747

-National Suicide Prevention Lifeline<https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/> 988 or 1-800-273-TALK

-Veteran’s Crisis Line: 1(800)273-8255
-24 hour CrisisText Line:  Text HOME to 741741 about any type of crisis
-Text “STEVE” to 741741 to access a culturally trained Crisis Text Line counselor

-Students, if you would like to schedule an online counseling appointment please click here<https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/TCCCounseling1@testtacomacc.onmicrosoft.com/bookings/>.
-Check out our Overview of Counseling + Wellness Services Video<https://tacomacc.hosted.panopto.com/Panopto/Pages/Viewer.aspx?id=e0124809-60eb-4c38-bbf9-ae5a017647ab> to answer some basic questions about Counseling Services at TCC.
-Please visit our TCC Help Center Website<https://www.tacomacc.edu/virtual-help> for virtual support and resources.
-Staff and Faculty, please see our Helping Students in Distress Guide<https://www.tacomacc.edu/_attachments/tcc-life/Students_In_Distress.pdf> for behavioral and mental health resources.
-The Steve Fund <https://www.stevefund.org/> has resources to help students of color identify mental health support.

<https://www.tacomacc.edu/_attachments/counseling-resources/Students_In_Distress.pdf>

Email is not a confidential form of communication.  If you would like your message to be confidential. Please call me or make an appointment.
This message and accompanying documents are covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, and  may contain information intended for the specified individual(s) only. This information is confidential.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by E-Mail, and delete the original message.