[Wctcca] Seeking adjunct counselor at SPSCC

Sally Sharbaugh ssharbaugh at spscc.edu
Fri Jun 9 14:02:07 PDT 2023

Hello all - sorry I was not able to make the meeting last week.  I hope you are all managing end of quarter well.

Here at South Puget Sound Community College we are looking to fill an adjunct counselor position.  This would be for summer and possible future work.  Requires state licensing as LMHC, LICSW or equivalent.

Please share this information with anyone you know who may be interested.  They can contact me and I can connect them with my Dean.

Thanks so much!

Be well all,

Sally

Sally Sharbaugh, MC, LMHC
Licensed Mental Health Counselor/Tenured Faculty
South Puget Sound Community College
Office location:  Building 22, Suite 260
https://spscc.edu/users/ssharbaugh
ssharbaugh at spscc.edu<mailto:ssharbaugh at spscc.edu>  |  360-596-5263

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D56E08.09265B00]<https://spscc.edu/>

It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society. - Jiddu Khrishnamurti

The salvation of the world lies in the hands of the maladjusted. - Martin Luther King Jr.

Keep in mind that email is not a completely secure or confidential means of communication.
This email is intended for the recipient only.

If you are in crisis, please call the 24/7 Thurston Crisis Clinic at 1.360.586.2800