[Wctcca] Spring Quarter Meeting Agenda

Jennifer Houge wctccapres at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 09:29:43 PDT 2023

Hello!

Here is a quick look at our agenda for tomorrow's meeting. We are flexible
so if you have something you would like to discuss with the group, ideas or
anything, please let me know or just bring it up during the meeting.

WCTCCA Spring 2023 Meeting Agenda

June 2, 2023

   1.

   Welcome - Jennifer
   1.

      Land Acknowledgement - Sarah
      2.

   Introductions - All
   1.

      Steering Committee
      2.

      All members
      3.

   Steering Committee - Jennifer/anyone else who wants to share!
   1.

      Who we are, what we do
      2.

      Secretary, Members at Large
      4.

   Changes - Jennifer
   1.

      Dues - increase, fall push
      2.

      Payment options
      3.

      Collaboration w/ WMHCA
      4.

      Yearly conference - ethics/suicide trainings for CEs
      5.

   Needs of members - Jennifer
   1.

      What do people want/need from the org?
      2.

      Please send any materials you would like to contribute/participate to
      WCTCCA library to mcullen at greenriver.edu
      6.

   Fall Conference - All
   1.

      We are offering a one day training with 6 CEs this Fall in Ethics
      with Eric Stromm. What are the Continuing Education topics you’re most
      interested in at this time?

  VI. Legislative Update - Heidi or Jenny

 VII. Grant Update - Kris from LWTC

VIII. Break out sessions (depending on number of attendees) to visit/meet
other members-  Please introduce yourself, your role at your college, and
anything else you’d like to share with each other.

If you’d like guided questions:

-How has Spring quarter gone for you as well as your college in general?

-Share your or your department’s accomplishments

-What are the stresses and what helps you cope with them?

See you tomorrow!

Jennifer (She/Her/Hers)
*Jennifer Houge, MS LMHC*
*WCTCCA **President*

*360-261-8601*
*wctccapres at gmail.com <wctccapres at gmail.com>*

*"My religion is simple.  My religion is kindness." - Dalai Lama*