[Wctcca] Hot off the Press - Legislative Task Force on CTC Counseling - FINAL REPORT

Christine Sullivan csullivan at everettcc.edu
Sun Dec 6 13:00:44 PST 2020

What a huge and impressive undertaking!  I just had the opportunity to
read/study the full document.

Earl, despite working on the same campus, we don't have a chance to "pass
in the hallway" as we did pre-pandemic.  So, let me take this opportunity
to  thank you and other counseling colleagues who worked hard on this
effort. It definitely reflects our collective work over the years as well
as current and future challenges.  I really appreciate your ongoing
contributions to our profession!

Warm regards,
Christine

--
*Christine Sullivan,  M.T.S., M.A., LMHC*
Interim Director of Counseling & Student Success
csullivan at everettcc.edu

To request an appointment with a counselor, email counseling at everettcc.edu.
Provide the following information in your request: *a.* Nature of
appointment request (academic in nature, career guidance, personal
counseling) *b.* Your phone number and student email address* c.* Your
preferred appointment type (phone or video) *d.* Name 2-3 days and times
you could potentially be available *e.* If you have a preferred counselor
with whom you would like to schedule an appointment.

Urgent Care or Crisis?

If this is a life-threatening emergency. please call 9-1-1. For 24/7
emergency counseling, referral, or assistance please call:

• Snohomish County: Volunteers of America Care Crisis Response Services
(Crisis Line) 800-584-3578

• King County: Crisis Connections (Crisis Line) 866-427-4747

 • National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 800-273-8255

 • Lifeline Crisis Chat: Go to suicidepreventionlifeline.org/chat/

• Crisis Text Line: Text “Heal” to 741741