[Wactclc-primo] Credo reference errors from Primo

Herman, Amy aherman at olympic.edu
Tue Jan 2 10:15:38 PST 2024

Is anyone else seeing an error message when trying to access Credo Reference content from Primo?  From both Chrome and Edge, both on and off campus, we get an error message that says, "Application error: a client-side exception has occurred (see browser console for more information)." We can access the content directly in Credo just fine, and there has been no recent update to the ezproxy stanza.  One example is: https://sbctc-olympic.primo.exlibrisgroup.com/permalink/01STATEWA_OLYMPIC/t49f2/alma991299148102816.

>From Googling the error it originally sounded like a browser cache issue but clearing the cache didn't solve the problem.

Thanks,

Amy Herman, Library Faculty
Olympic College